Whatever the occasion, whatever the era and whatever your style… when it comes to a full-on, massive blow-dryed hairstyle, with super volume, it is a hair-do certain to make you look glamorous
And here is how to create the look in just ten steps…
Tools needed: Large and medium sized barrel round brush, vent brush, hairdryer, sectioning clips, back brush, full volume mousse, dry shampoo, and hairspray.
Hair length required: Medium to long
- Shampoo and condition hair, towel dry.
- Apply full volume mousse evenly through the roots to the ends of damp towel dried hair.
- Using a vent brush and a hairdryer on the part-dry hair until it is approx 80% dry, concentrating on the root area, wrap dry hair around the head to create as much root lift as possible.
- Work from the nape area taking horizontal sections of hair, wrap a section of hair around your round brush taking it up to the root area, blast with a a cold heat to set the curl.
- Unwind the hair with the brush in the opposite direction to create a curl.
- Now lift the curl back into a pin curl and pin the hair with a sectioning clip, allow to set.
- Repeat this process until you reach the crown area.
- For the crown and top of the head area, swap brushes to your large round brush, now blow dry hair once again by wrapping the hair round the brush and then clip to set.
- Once hair has cooled remove clips.
- Spray dry shampoo at the roots and back brush hair to create volume and style as desired.
Image: Make-up Artist, Session Stylist, Fashion Stylist, Photographer.