The £50 fee secures your booking + reserves your wedding date. This must be paid up front and in full. Your wedding date is confirmed only once we have received your booking fee by credit/debit card payment or bank transfer. This is nonrefundable, but is deducted from your final balance.
To be paid at least 4 working days before the wedding. Unfortunately, payment cannot be accepted on the day.
£50 for Bank holiday bookings. £30 for out of hours business before 8am. £50 surcharge for Sunday bookings.
There is no charge for the first ten miles: travel is then charged at 45p per subsequent mile. Congestion, toll and parking charges will be added to the total fee.
If a second stylist is required due to timing constraints, this will be charged at an additional £150.
You MUST notify Vicki Lord of any cancellations in writing or by email at least 30 days prior to the wedding date. Please note that the booking fee is non-refundable should you choose to cancel any of my services or the services of the V-Team members.
In the rare event that we are unable to meet our commitment for your wedding day due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be refunded any monies already paid to date and will not be held responsible legally.
It is the clients responsibility to inform the artist of any allergies, medical conditions or sensitivities.
Photos + Images:
Photographic/video images of the client, members of the booking or event may be used by the artist on social media unless the client has expressly withdrawn their consent in writing.
The trial is normally 1-4 months before the wedding date and is at the salon. During busy periods it might not always be possible for us to schedule trials at the weekend, particularly Saturdays.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. All prices are subject to updates and change.
Academy Workshop Bookings + Cancellations
- Upon booking your place you will receive course material, to include the below information and more about your chosen course.
- Please note there will be 2 to 10 students attending your course.
- Your place will be secured on the day your funds have cleared.
- By booking the course you automatically agree to the Academy booking, venue + cancellation terms.
- Course venues may vary, but will be confirmed within two weeks of start date.
For cancellations made
- More than eight weeks prior to the course start date, a full refund will be issued.
- Between four and two weeks prior to the start date, a 75% refund will be issued.
- Made within two weeks of the course start date, a 50% refund will be issued.
- Made within forty-eight hours of the course start date will be classed as short notice and will receive a 25% refund or the option to rebook with an additional £50 administration fee.
If due to unforeseen circumstances you wish to change the date of your course within two weeks prior to the start date, you will be asked to pay an additional £50 administration fee.
Content Copyright + Content Disclaimers
All content on this website is the copyright of Vicki lord, unless otherwise stated or credited. Do not copy, download or screenshot any content of this website for any purpose without the explicit permission of Vicki Lord.
All blog content is written to assist or to inform, but does take responsibility for any individual experience as a result of this content. Please consider your own circumstances when reading any content on this website. For example, please check with your specialist or medical professional before using any of the recommended hair products, and use a safety test patch before use. Vicki Lord and employees arenot responsible for any action you may take after visiting this website.
Vicki only links to websites she has good faith in, but she is not responsible for any third party content, or for any damage to your devices while visiting this website or any third party website.
We do not share any personal information collected for booking purposes.
For any photographers or brides that appear in the images on this website, if you have not been credited, please email Vicki and we will add a name credit and link to your website.
Privacy + Data Collection
We comply with the UK’s data protection legislation and the General Data Protection Regulations. We want to tell you that:
• The person responsible for data protection and compliance with data protection legislation is Vicki Lord (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• We respect the confidential nature of the information given to us and, where you provide us with personal data we will ensure that the data will be held securely, in confidence and processed for the sole purpose of carrying out our services. We hold this personal data for the term of our contract and following completion, 6 years. If you ever want to know what information we hold about you, you can ask for it (make a subject access request) using the contact details above.
• If you are not happy with how we manage your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by phone on 0303 123 1113.
Data Collection Statement;
Here at Vicki Lord Hair we comply with the UK’s data protection legislation and the General Data Protection Regulations. We want to tell you that:
• We are registered with the Information Commissioner, and our registration number is A8336588.
• The person responsible for data protection and compliance with the Data Protection Act is Vicki Lord, Director (email@example.com)
• If you ever want to know what information we hold about you, you can ask for it (make a subject access request) using the contact details above.
• We are used to handling of personal information, and we keep all personal information safe, secure and up to date at all times.
• We will tell you how we use your data and give you an opportunity to control what we do with it. You can do this at any time, as often as you like. We will always respect your decision.
We may keep your name, contact details and possible images of your hairstyle/event information. This is so we can meet and contractual obligations, or provide a helpful future service.
We use personal information for the following reasons:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Notify you about changes to our service
- To advise people about our services and invite them to take advantage of what we offer
- To administer our business and support those who work with us
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We do not share the information we hold about people with anyone else. For example, we do not buy or sell mailing lists to or from third parties. However, we would disclose information on request to the Police or any other statutory authority or regulator who has a reasonable need for these data to effectively conduct their business e.g. criminal investigations.
We keep any information collected during the term of our contract and following termination, 6 years.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you are not happy with how we manage your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by phone on 0303 123 1113
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What Cookies Does This Site Use?
Google Analytics (3rd party) – We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here.
First And Third Party Cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to this site, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for us, for example to help us understand how our service is being used.
How To Control And Delete Cookies
If you want to delete cookies follow the instructions here.
If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions here.
Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly.
You can find out more information cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as this one.